Thursday, September 08, 2005
About Me

- Name: roni
- Location: Costa Rica
In April of 2005, I sold my house and most of my possessions, and decided to look around for a while to see what else there is for me in this life. Previously a fine artist, a web and graphic designer, I did seven years as a corporate project manager designing internet tools. Caught between unfulfillment, and disturbed by the direction my country of birth is taking, I'm seeking a life more harmonious with my values - living simply in a warm climate, more sustainably and gently on the planet.
Previous Posts
- The first tow days I stayed at Las Palmas in Coroz...
- Here is an island local, George. An old rasta guy...
- Ms Lana in her kitchen. This woman cooked incredi...
- Here is the frangipani (plumeria) tree out in fron...
- Here I am, under a tree by the dock. There were s...
- Here is the hammock area next to the dock. I spent...
- Here is the view of the island from the front of L...
- Here is one of the many oversize gulls on the island.
- I made arrangements to stay at Lana's on the Reef,...
- Frem there, I decided to go on a boat ride to a ne...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home